Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey Creeklings!
With school just around the corner, I'm missing you all more than ever. I am counting the days until Ross Creek next summer, and even made this handy dandy countdown clock which you can view here! I also wanted to share my film project that I made last year at Ross Creek in the Lights, Camera, Action SummerArts camp. I had a blast, and I'd like to give a big thanks to Ainslee for helping me with the music!

It's nothing special, but I do enjoy the narration. I was amazed how the nature around me could inspire me to create such a piece. Ross Creek does wonders for the creative mind, I guess. Please keep in mind this is one of my very first projects, and everyone has to start somewhere. I'm getting better each time I get behind a camera.


I hope you enjoyed it :). Also, watch out for a Nova Scotia Teacher's Union public service announcement on CBC, CTV and Global. It has four teenagers and a picnic blanket in it. There are also little words like "fun" and "dedicated" bouncing across the screen. I directed it during a ViewFinder's film camp on March Break. I think it turned out really well. I'm working on a few projects right now, including a short film script, and environmental short, a short story, and a documentary for Annett :).

I love what you guys have posted so far. The "Barbaric Yawps" from the hike are beautiful.

Ami - I finished The Birth House a week or so ago and it was phenomenal. I had the hardest time putting it down. You are my idol. Let's make it into a movie someday :).

x. Sarah
Days Until RC: 327.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Sarah. I loved it last year and now it is up for all to see. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete