Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hola everyone!

Hello everyone! I see no one has made a new post yet.
I've written a new poem and would like to share it, and to say hello to EVERYONE! Ainslee is off to France, and everyone else is pretty far away. Besides Mariah, I spent a day at her house a couple weeks ago, we had an awesome time! We stuffed ourselves with wild blackberries! Well, I think I've babbled on long enough. I hope everyone is doing well! Good luck with school everyone! Keep writing!

-Becca

LIVING PUZZLE PIECES

We are living puzzle pieces

Trying to fit together just right
But sometimes what is right does not fit together so easily

Puzzles ARE NOT easy

Who's to say the pieces go here? Or there?

Who truly means for us to be there?

Puzzle pieces do not truly go where they are supposed to

They go where they want to be

Sawing a little off the edges to fit them together perfectly

That is truth

That is what makes all the difference

That is what makes it real


-B
ecca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the post and the poem, Becca! I LOVE the honesty of it.

    Thanks also for the update on the Creeklings near and far! It sounds like everyone is headed into the new school year with loads of promise.
    This September feels like that for me as well, so here's to "curiosity and stubborness!" Have a wonderful Fall!

    I'll check in soon...perhaps with a writing challenge or two. ;-)
    Cheers,
    Ami

    ReplyDelete